Designed for E1 applications with functional safety and CAN bus integration – The robust control units with flexible illumination are ideally suited for use in heavy duty and special vehicle applications.
- Roadmaking vehicles and roller compactors
- Loaders, dozers and excavators
- Cranes, dump trucks and crawler drills
- Fire-fighting and rescue vehicles
- Road sweepers, cleaning vehicles and refuse trucks
- Snow removers and groomers
- Agricultural vehicles and equipment
Series 09 Rugged CAN Keypads offer high reliability: The modules are designed for E1 applications and functional safety in accordance with ISO 26262 ASIL B and EN ISO 13849 PLD as well as an intelligent control with CAN bus integration. The robust, modular design with sealing levels of up to IP67 and the ability to customise and interchange the keypad legends make these high-quality devices ideally suited for harsh use in heavy duty and special vehicles.
Functional safety with CANopen Safety and ASIL B according to ISO 26262 and PLD according to DIN EN ISO 13849 are available from 2020 onwards.
- Individual 4-segment and RGB halo ring illumination
- Designed for functional safety: ISO 26262 & ISO 13849
- Intelligent HMIs with CAN bus integration
- Robust, innovative, ergonomic design sealed up to IP67 protection
- Interchangeable ISO 7000 range of symbols or customised symbols
CONTACT US HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION…
HHP Associates, Inc., a division of ESI, is the Florida representative for EAO Switches, a global technology leader and manufacturer of Human Machine (HMI) systems and components serving the transportation, machinery, heavy duty, lifting and moving, specialty vehicle, medical and automotive markets. Intuitive development skills along with global manufacturing capabilities, worldwide supply chains, and superior project and consultation management result in complete and innovative HMI Systems. HMI components include award-winning pushbuttons, indicators, emergency stop switches, rotary selectors, keylocks and more.