One of the questions most often asked is how do these high quality enclosures offer a great combination of beauty and functionality, IP66 rating and a wide selection of sizes and colors.
The enclosure will accommodate a fitted PCB and external mounting brackets, as well as the ability to be used as a free-standing unit. With a choice of polycarbonate or aluminum die case colors, these enclosures are suitable for a wide range of applications that may require an opaque cover, clear cover, IR cover or a very durable metallic cover.
- Seventeen sizes available
- Designed to allow a PCB to slide in
- Grooved exterior for faster heat removal
- Easily modified covers and body
- Enclosures include continuous gaskets and can be used indoors or outdoors (IP66)
- Anodized enclosures come in a choice of five standard colors: gold, blue, red, silver and black
- Covers are available in either colored polycarbonate plastic (UL94-V0) or black powder coated die-cast aluminum (ADC-12)
- The exterior design of the enclosures includes a built-in 0.02in. recessed area on which a product label can be affixed and/or printed on directly
- Specially designed exterior mounting brackets (not included # EXN-23370-MBK)
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Bud Industries, the best known electronics enclosure manufacturer in the United States. 19 inch cabinets, NEMA boxes, IP65/IP66/IP67 enclosures, communications cabinets, small metal enclosures and accessories.