High-contrast, high-visibility illumination
EAO, the expert partner for innovative, intuitive and reliable Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), has extended the robust Series 82 with a new attractive version. Now, the Series 82 pushbuttons are available with high-contrast and vivid illuminated symbols.
Many HMI applications require status feedback to ensure that they function reliably or can be operated conveniently. For example, the user must be able to know at all times whether the machine or device is switched on or off. Such feedback is just as important in the food and beverage industry as it is with measurement machinery or medical devices. In harsh operating conditions such as those found in heavy duty or special vehicles, visual HMI feedback is very often useful and sometimes even indispensable. Illuminated symbols for pushbuttons also provide quick and easily understood visual recognition of operational status.
Illuminated symbols meet these requirements with vivid LED illumination. Whether for status indication or easy location, the red, green, blue, white or red/green LEDs with standard symbols (others on request) provide high-contrast, high-visibility illumination.
- High-contrast, vivid illuminated symbols
- Robust, attractive and modern design
- High IP65/IP67 protection and long service life
- Single or bi-colour LEDs available
- Standard symbols available (others on request)
- Vandal-resistant: Impact resistant to IK10, front protection up to IP65/IP67
- Gold-plated silver contacts available for low voltages and currents
- Optional single or bi-colour LED illumination and laser markings
- Excellent tactile feedback
- Long service life: > one million cycles of operation
Combined with its modern Series 82 design, the added benefit of attractive symbol illumination enhances both the visual appeal and functionality of any application along with a high degree of front protection (IP65/IP67) and a long service life.
In all, symbol illumination is ideal for a variety of applications that impose strict requirements – in terms of design and functionality.
With their robust stainless steel, brass or anodised aluminium housings, these innovatively designed switches are protected according to IK10 impact resistance and IP65/IP67 sealing requirements, which makes them ideally suited for exposed public use and industrial applications.
- Ticketing and vending machines
- Machinery and factory equipment
- Food and beverage
- Elevators and people movers
- Access control and security systems
- Audio and video equipment
- Medical equipment
- Heavy Duty & Special Vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Marine applications
As the local rep for EAO, we can assist with pricing, samples or additional technical information. Please reach out to sa***@hh***.com for information.